Vacation every day of your life in this premier resort-like community in Haymarket VA. Just an hour’s drive west from Washington DC, Dominion Valley Country Club (DVCC) in Haymarket VA has it all. Entering the community for the first time, you’ll immediately feel the weight of the world lifting away and you’ll be transported away from it all.
One of Virginia’s Premier Country Clubs, it offers a well planned gated community with privacy, luxury and ultimate relaxation. And with the array of amenities, there’s something special for every age. Here’s why we think DVCC in Haymarket VA is so special.
GREAT FEATURES IN DOMINION VALLEY
- Gated Community for Added Security and Privacy
- Signature Arnold Palmer Golf Course
- Club House Restaurant and Banquet Halls
- Great Schools inside the Development
- Views of the Bull Run Mountains
- Endless Walking/Jogging Trails with Views of the Woods
- Fish-Stocked Ponds Throughout
- The Regency Adult Over 55 Active Community
- Grocery Shopping, Gas Station, Restaurants, Stores, Salons within Dominion Valley
- Fitness Centers Throughout
- Organized Events Throughout the Year
- Endless Amenities including Recreational Facilities, Outdoor Pools and Indoor Pool
DVCC is just 10 minutes from Interstate 66, a major transportation highway running East from Washington DC heading West to Front Royal. You can get to Washington DC in an hour, less if using the newly completed Toll Road. For commuters, there are parking lots for the Omni Bus rides and carpooling.
There are also Route 50 for those preferring to stay off the freeways taking you through Loudoun County. Additionally Lee Highway (Route 29) runs through Haymarket to Gainesville and all the way into Centreville.
Here are some stores you can find within Dominion Valley, the Town of Haymarket and more.