Who we are
Our website address is: http://homeestaterealty.com
We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide on the Home Estate Realty (HER) website.
1. HER gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. HER uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools, online and print.
- Notify you of updates to our site.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
- Track usage of our site.
3. Email contact information. HER does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. HER may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by HER together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. HER will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
- Partners for the limited purpose of notifying you of HER-approved promotions.
- Exhibitors for the limited purpose of contacting you one time immediately before and after trade shows, through marketing vehicles approved by HER.
- Other vendors for the limited purpose of contacting targeted groups of members, through marketing vehicles approved by HER.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. HER follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites. HER tests their security procedures regularly and modifies them as new technologies become feasible.
7. HER utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by reviewing your registration. Just Login first. Then you can change your preferences.
8. You may edit your personal contact information directly by contacting HER by email.
10. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.